PW Fine Jewellery is a brand committed to quality and innovation. We are a registered business in Australia.
Please read these terms carefully before placing an order through this site. Once you proceed with confirming, you agree to the points stated on this page.
All items will be delivered in a PW Fine Jewellery package, conditional to particular product.
If you are purchasing an item as a gift for someone, we are happy to include a gift card with the package and send the invoice to a separate address. Contact us for details.
Gift cards are available for purchase with pre-selected amounts. Please contact email@example.com
if you would like to order a custom gift certificate and we will create a voucher as per specified amount.
CONDITIONS OF REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Please note that exchanges are only possible if the item is available so please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Refunds are NOT permitted if you change your mind. Exchanges on stock item are at the discretion of PW Fine Jewellery, and must be of equal or greater value to the original purchased item price, and are subject to item availability.
- If you wish to exchange or return an item please ensure you have contacted PW Fine Jewellery within seven days of item delivery date.
- Return shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser, unless the item is deemed defective or faulty.
- Cancellations or exchanges are not possible if items have been resized, altered, or show visible signs of wear.
- Items returned must be in the original undamaged box and packaging, as this is considered part of the product.
- Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Any excise on importation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Items collected from the showroom must be by the person whose name is on the invoice or supply written permission for someone else to collect the goods.
- Deposits are non-transferable and cannot be used to buy items of a lesser value.
- Please provide previous invoices when making payments and collecting goods.
- Note: White gold jewellery requires rhodium plating regularly to maintain the colour.
Limited 30-Day Warranty
All fine diamond, colored gemstone and gold jewelry sold by PW Fine Jewellery is genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value.
This warranty covers each item of fine jewelry for defects in manufacturing only and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. This warranty is valid only online at the PW Fine Jewellery website. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than PW Fine Jewellery will void this warranty.
We work hard to create rings that fit a broad spectrum of fingers. Please refer to our Size Guide
page, or should you have any queries regarding your ring size, please email email@example.com
prior to placing the item in your cart.
- All rings will be supplied in the size(s) requested by the purchaser.
- Changes thereafter may incur a fee, which will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Custom made rings are entitled to alterations at no expense. Please ensure that prior to commencing the order PW Fine Jewellery have been informed if the ring size is not certain.
- Note: Some rings cannot be re-sized and most have limitations.
The order confirmation you receive at the end of a transaction serves as an indication that we have received your order, but it does not mean it has been accepted through our system. Although every effort is made to ensure the quantities and products are up to date on the site, occasionally some items may not be available after you have placed an order. In this case, PW Fine Jewellery will notify you as soon as possible via email and you can choose to either proceed with the remainder of your order or cancel the transaction.
SECURITY & PAYMENT
Paula Walden uses Paypal,Stripe, Direct Bank Deposit as our payment methods. When placing an order with PW Fine Jewellery, you (the customer) confirm that you are authorised to use your selected card.
To ensure this site is safe, we utilise SSL technology, which is the most advanced safety encryption obtainable.
Every care and duty within our power is taken to ensure this site is secure, and we make an effort to use all available technology and safety measures. Therefore, PW Fine Jewellery cannot be held responsible for any loss suffered because of unauthorised access to this site.
An Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 10% is included in the retail price of each item sold.
All images, text and content on PW Fine Jewellery is subject to copyright. No usage is authorised without the explicit permission by PW Fine Jewellery.