TIPS FOR MEASURING RING SIZE
- Temperature is important. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands.
- When two different sizes fit. Always go with the larger size.
- Wider band needs a bigger size. Moving up a half size bigger if you are purchasing a wider band.
MEASURE CURRENT RING
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
2. Trace the inside edge of the ring on a piece of paper.
3. Measure its diameter, to determine your size referring to the chart.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CHART
Use the below table to find your ring size.
Please note: the most accurate sizing is determined by measuring the inner diameter of your ring in millimetres.
Our standard small, medium and large sizes are highlighted and listed below -
XS / J
L / Small
M / Medium
P / Large
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||UK, Europe & Australia|
Please note: we guarantee to make the size that is ordered, but we cannot be responsible for conversion or fitting.
In case of uncertainty, we recommend having your finger sized in person at our Brisbane showroom or your local jeweller.